Cassadine

United States
Pennsylvania
Butler
Just hit play and turn it up...

The Last Waltz. That might be the song where Old Neil has half a gram of Columbian flake flying from his nostril. If you watch Dylan singing I Shall Be Released there's a great shot of Neil looking on and seriously flying high--laughing at Robbie Robertson doing a half lip sync with Dylan and Van Morrison. Robbie can write--singing isn't his forte.

Cassadine

United States
Pennsylvania
Butler
All'ombra d'un mistero!

The Act 1 Scene 2 aria from Verdi's operatic adaptation of Byron's The Corsair, featuring a sublime libretto courtesy of Piave, never fails to thrill me.

The cloyingly sinister vocal provokes thoughts of dappled woods, perched on the Elysian slopes, teeming with bluebells all nodding in the rising heat of an early summer morning their cobalt heads weighted with dew and shame.
“Non so le tetre immagini

Fugar del mio pensiero”

@Peak and Pine version: played music, liked music.
"Joey Green" sure could write a tune. Italian makes everything that is banal sound exquisite and sublime.

Cassadine

United States
Pennsylvania
Butler
Why yes, yes I do believe that it was...

Apropos of little to nothing at all - here is Levon Helm giving a seminal performance in the history of rock 'n roll...

Definitive performance. The Band had a lot more gas left in the tank, but the road must be a crazy place to be most of the time.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
This afternoon we are listening to Tracy Lawrence, singing "If The World Had A Front Porch from his Greatest Hits Evolution album. ;)

eagle2250

Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
This morning's entertainment is provided by Paul Anka, singing "My Home Town," from Paul Anka's Early Years album, followed by "Put Your Head On My Shoulder!" ;)

eagle2250

Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Today's musical entertainment is provided by Stephen Stills, singing "Love The One You're With," from his Stephen Stills album. Good music, but faulty grammar! :(

eagle2250

Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Today we are listening to the great Travis Tritt, singing "Here's A Quarter; Call Someone Who Cares," from his the Very Best of Travis Tritt album. ;)