eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
This mornings entertainment comes courtesy of Bobby McFerrin, siging "Be Happy," form the Best of Bobby McFerrin album.

eagle2250

Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Our O-Dark thirty music this AM is provided by The Platters, singing "The Great Pretender," from the Platter's Golden Hits album! :happy:

Big T

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
PA
DuBois
Turn it waaaayyyy up and crack open a cold one for breakfast. Do it. I know that you want to.

Dave Edmunds - "Almost Saturday Night"

"But, honey-love, Tod made me do it."

"I thought I told you to keep away from that degenerate!"
Guess you never have a SWMBO smack you across the chops with a sneaker? And not just a new or clean shoe, but a stinky, falling apart one that was the only shoewear I wore in those years.

Also guess it was deserved, putting on such drivel as Slade, or something similar, as this was many, many decades and women ago...

eagle2250

Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
This lovely Saturday morning Eddie Rabbitt has come to entertain, singing "I Love A Rainy Night" from his Greatest Hits album! :happy:

Cassadine

United States
Pennsylvania
Butler
Allman Brothers, "No One to Run With"
Fantastic. The early 90's was a great renaissance for them. Saw them on the 25th Anniversary Tour in Nashville--where Duane and Gregg were born. One of their early guitar teachers came onstage, if memory serves. They did Jessica for like half an hour!