Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Also, @Mr. B. Scott Robinson , if you find yourself over in the Vinings area of Atlanta, stop at Labels Consignment. Got all this for $89.

View attachment 36583View attachment 36584
Good Lord...

But I am so fully loaded with dress shirts, sport coats, and ties at the moment that when I buy, I obligate myself to donate an equal number to charity to maintain the status quo.

I am mainly focused on expanding my shoe and trouser inventory at the moment.

Cheers,

BSR

drlivingston

Connoisseur
United States
of
America
Good Lord...

But I am so fully loaded with dress shirts, sport coats, and ties at the moment that when I buy, I obligate myself to donate an equal number to charity to maintain the status quo.

I am mainly focused on expanding my shoe and trouser inventory at the moment.

Cheers,

BSR
In the trouser realm, I left behind several pairs of Sid Mashburn and Ben Silver trousers. I don't know if they are still there. Pants are one thing that I don't ever buy much of these days.

drlivingston

Connoisseur
United States
of
America

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
No
Does that have the Loro Piana Storm System liner? Either way, very nice.
I'll be at the estate sale tomorrow. Should be there around 10:30-11:00 am est.
No lining, but a spanking new raincoat nonetheless. I needed something lighter than my Burberry trench for the Atlanta rain this week.

Without a lining the Burberry is good for weather well into the low 30s. Since the weather has been in the 50s, it is too bulky and hot so the BB helps fill the bill for Atlanta Autumn, Winter, and Spring. I can reserve the Burberry for my trips up north and to colder climes abroad.

Not sure on attending the sale today. My wife just returned from a two week work trip abroad, so my checking out to go to the sale might be considered....unpopular.

:)

Cheers,

BSR

Odradek

Advanced Member
UK
Oxfordshire
Henley on Thames
In a local antique shop this morning I found a lovely Brioni 100% cashmere overcoat.
Navy blue and super soft to the touch.
Made for a very large man, 50 chest, so I won't be hanging on to it.
IMG_9546.JPG

Then the way home, I found a pair of Crocket & Jones black split toe shoes.
Made for the now departed Gordon Scott shop in London.
These are my size but not sure if I'll keep them. The purple laces have to go though.

IMG_9544.jpg

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
In a local antique shop this morning I found a lovely Brioni 100% cashmere overcoat.
Navy blue and super soft to the touch.
Made for a very large man, 50 chest, so I won't be hanging on to it.
View attachment 36744

Then the way home, I found a pair of Crocket & Jones black split toe shoes.
Made for the now departed Gordon Scott shop in London.
These are my size but not sure if I'll keep them. The purple laces have to go though.

View attachment 36745

Love the laces! Prince would have approved.

Cheers,

BSR