vpkozel

United States
NC
Charlotte
Already said that what she says hasn't held up. She said that there was no issue regarding classified material. It seems likely that there is. We've said that, so what's your point?
You were voicing your personal opinion. I am trying to use facts and logic to establish that there is no way she is being truthful.

And "we" may have established these things but I would say that they vast majority her supporters - in and out of the press - have not even thought these things through. In fact, I am stunned that no one in the press has even raised the point I did. At least no one that I have seen.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
^ There's really no need to even exercise logic in this case. In her now cringeworthy UN press conference, she indicated that none of her emails contained classified information and 2 different IG reports indicate that 4 of the 40 they examined contained classified information!

vpkozel

United States
NC
Charlotte
^ There's really no need to even exercise logic in this case. In her now cringeworthy UN press conference, she indicated that none of her emails contained classified information and 2 different IG reports indicate that 4 of the 40 they examined contained classified information!
The way that I understand this is that the IG reports say that the information is now classified, but was not classified at the time.

So, the logic still stands - how in the world can a SecState do his or her job if they NEVER received any classified information? I have not heard anyone ask that question and it would seem to be a tad bit important in this case.