xavier

Does anyone have any experience with Tommy Bahama dress shirts? I have run across a few of them and the patterns / materials seem nice. I primarily wear Ike Behar...anyone know how the two compare?

thanks

Tonyp

Inactive user
United States
california
Los Angeles
Stick with Ike Behar. Much better shirt. Let TB make the hawaiian styles. I honestly haven't seen the TB dress shirts but Ike Behar makes a decent shirt.

xavier

I like the Ike Behar's a lot, especially since I can generally find them for around $40 or so. I have noticed the Tommy Bahama dress shirts at Marshall's, etc.

nolan50410

I saw some Tommy Bahama dress shirts at Stein Mart awhile back. It looked to be a pretty high quality shirt. I imagine TB just had some other shirt company make some shirts for them with the Tommy Bahama logo on it. If you can find out who makes the shirt then we can give you more detail about the quality and fit.

xavier

I know that Tommy Bahama, along with a number of other brands, is owned by Oxford Industries out of Atlanta. I'm guessing the shirts are made offshore.

Yellman

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Does anyone have any experience with Tommy Bahama dress shirts? I have run across a few of them and the patterns / materials seem nice. I primarily wear Ike Behar...anyone know how the two compare?

thanks
I have two of them anda a few ike shirts. The TB are much higher quality, stronger shirts. for my money the Tb wins hands down.