momsdoc

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Ocean
^ Yes, but I’ve been obsessing over his rig since I saw it. I want, and expect, my President to be well dressed.

If he doesnt know what’s right, then his dressers or valet should.....especially when price is not a concern.

The long tie and baggy suits on a man who has a wardrobe budget all of us could only dream of is bad enough. But this vest/jacket combo was beyond ridiculous.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
Maybe not in Esquire but there was certainly a huge ruckus over the tan suit.
Ah yes! The infamous tan suit. I do remember that. That’s probably a testament to the overall irrelevancy of the media. I just didn’t think that was a good color on him. Just my opinion.

smmrfld

United States
California
Pleasanton
Ah yes! The infamous tan suit. I do remember that. That’s probably a testament to the overall irrelevancy of the media. I just didn’t think that was a good color on him. Just my opinion.
Irrelevancy of the media. OK. Yet an entire thread based on a media article. Obviously not irrelevant to you or others posting here. Can’t have it both ways.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
If you fail to see why there is more discussion regarding the current officeholder’s formalwear fit, you are blissfully ignorant of the current environment IMO.
Why should there be any discussion of any world leaders formal wear fit. What exactly is the point?

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
Irrelevancy of the media. OK. Yet an entire thread based on a media article. Obviously not irrelevant to you or others posting here. Can’t have it both ways.
Starting a thread is hardly the mark of irrelevancy.

And yes, it’s rather irrelevant to me.

Trump looks terrible. So what. A lot of pols look terrible. Bear in mind that this is a publication that routinely publishes a best dressed list that often becomes the butt of jokes here.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts