Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/the-twa-hotel-revives-a-magnificent-mid-century-vision-of-the-friendly-skies/2019/06/12/1302f66a-8bbd-11e9-adf3-f70f78c156e8_story.html?utm_term=.0801b232b687

Article on the new TWA hotel in today’s WAPO.

A traveler of any social class or frequent flyer status has free access to a world class lounge and a beautiful travel experience. When was the last time one could say that? Spend $25 and one can have a beer and a huge plate of hummus and veg like I did.

Cheers,

BSR

AndrewO

Starting Member
UK
London
London
I LOVE this building. I used to fly all the time for work and did many free trips to europe out of that building - just entering the building - that great wing shape - started the excitement of the trips. Though I could't find any reviews on hotel booking sites:(

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
I LOVE this building. I used to fly all the time for work and did many free trips to europe out of that building - just entering the building - that great wing shape - started the excitement of the trips. Though I could't find any reviews on hotel booking sites:(
The reviews have been mixed. A failure to have the hotel 100% complete on schedule led to an “soft opening” where the final punch list and final QC check for many rooms had not been completed, leading to dissatisfied guests.

This situation was being actively resolved during my two visits.

Cheers,

BSR

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts