crispyfresh

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
georgia
atlanta
I found this company while looking for a spectator shoe. Whats the catch? They appear to be a good quality shoe, especially at their sale prices. Goodyear welt, full grain leather. Anybody know what the quality is? They have some dirty bucks and penny loafers too that appear to be good quality for the price. thanx...

http://www.walkover.com/mens-collections

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
I have a few pair and wear them in the summer with shorts. They are comfortable and since switching to Vibram soles a bit more sturdy.

At the prices listed, a good deal.

crispyfresh

United States
georgia
atlanta
I have a few pair and wear them in the summer with shorts. They are comfortable and since switching to Vibram soles a bit more sturdy.

At the prices listed, a good deal.
Thats what i was thinking. Might get the spectators, a dirty buck and a penny loafer, all for the summer...

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
They used to populate the shelves of Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus but no more. Their own website seems to have all of their shoes on sale.

I wonder if they're on their way out.

crispyfresh

United States
georgia
atlanta
They used to populate the shelves of Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus but no more. Their own website seems to have all of their shoes on sale.

I wonder if they're on their way out.
I was wondering the same thing. Those are some excellent prices across the board. Thats why i thought about snapping up whatever i can afford...

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
^ Just be aware, they run a bit big. I typically wear a 9 or 9.5D and my feet tend to swim in those sizes when it comes to Walkover.

I find that an 8 or 8.5D work for me. Keep that in mind when ordering.

crispyfresh

United States
georgia
atlanta
^ Just be aware, they run a bit big. I typically wear a 9 or 9.5D and my feet tend to swim in those sizes when it comes to Walkover.

I find that an 8 or 8.5D work for me. Keep that in mind when ordering.
I wear a 9D in dress shoes. I'm gonna call them and bounce what you said off them and see what size i should go with. thanx.