What Are You Wearing Today 2.0?

Discussion in 'Andy's Fashion Forum' started by mikel, Dec 27, 2017.

1. upr_crust

upr_crust Connoisseur

United States
    New York
    New York
    Gentlemen - thank you for your kind compliments. Bernoulli, today's suit is most excellent, and with your long legs, 5cm cuffs serve you well. Jimbo, yesterday's suit is a favorite of mine (among many) but often doesn't find a great deal of favor on the Internet - dunno why . . .[/QUOTE]

2. upr_crust

upr_crust Connoisseur

United States
    New York
    New York
    We will see how warm it will get next week, and how my tolerance of heat and humidity will fare with suit-wearing.

3. Jeff84

Jeff84 Active Member with Corp. Privileges

United States
    Michigan
    Livonia
    I really like your tie.

upr_crust likes this.
  4. bernoulli

bernoulli Senior Member

Brazil
    RJ
    Rio de Janeiro
    Dear eagle and upr_crust, thank you for your kind words. Upr, I don't get why the interwebz don't like this suit of yours. I love the shade of blue and I think it suits you perfectly. And your shoes? Oh, your shoes...

upr_crust likes this.
  5. upr_crust

upr_crust Connoisseur

United States
    New York
    New York
    Thank you, Jeff. I've had it several years, and it doesn't get enough usage - I will work on that this spring . . .

It wasn't Friday's blue suit that hasn't felt the love on the interwebz, it was Thursday's grey suit, but, ironically enough, on That Other Website, the grey suit garnered a quite respectable number of thumbs up, and the blue one is lagging behind - go figure. As for Friday's shoes, those were a lucky find at the C & J store here in NYC - a sale item.

6. Howard

Howard Connoisseur

United States
    New York
    Bayside

Next Week should be in the mid 70's, most of the days include showers and thunderstorms are possible.

7. bernoulli

bernoulli Senior Member

Brazil
    RJ
    Rio de Janeiro
    Which one?

IMG_7006.JPG IMG_7016.JPG

upr_crust likes this.
  8. eagle2250

eagle2250 Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

Harmony, FL
    United States
    Florida
    Harmony
    ^^I find myself inclined to
    go with tie #1. It's texture seems to be more compatible with your jacket's texture. It also visually plays more nicely with the pocket square. ;)

9. upr_crust

upr_crust Connoisseur

United States
    New York
    New York
    I concur.

10. Jeff84

Jeff84 Active Member with Corp. Privileges

United States
    Michigan
    Livonia
    Seeing the Grapes of Wrath at the Detroit Opera House (hence the purple tie/ pocket square and braces). Breaking in my new JA Custom 3 piece suit. E80B502E-567B-4DDC-9430-2A6E60160016.jpeg 83D15C9D-FDEC-416E-AF70-3A85F7307C08.jpeg 6489129C-E52D-4647-BDA0-DCF6EAD74DA2.jpeg