What to wear?

Skipperino

Great Britain
Lincolnshire
Lincoln
Hello everybody, this is my first post; so please be gentle!

Okay, so I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen (and gentlewomen) have any suggestions as to wear what with what as regards some of the clothes in my wardrobe:

I have:

*A double breasted charcoal grey suit orphaned jacket
*A black double breasted suit orphaned jacket
*Three white French cuffed shirts, two with spread collars, one with a slightly narrower collar
*One pair of grey/black striped cashmere morning trousers
*One pair of black/grey herringbone trousers
*One pair black oxfords (no toe cap)

^The above I tend to alternate for work (I work in an office) with a variety of ties as I have fallen in love it seems with the double-breasted version 'stroller' for work-wear.I have a black homburg as well.

Anyway, I also have:

*a variety of ties, mostly in single colour/striped designs. I've got a thing as well for kniited ties-both long and bow-they seem to go quite well with tweed jackets, of which I've got a few. More on that later.

I have:
*One 'sack suit' (?) style sports jacket, three buttoned, notch lapel, hacking pockets. Green tweed. Without shoulder padding which I quite like
*Another light blue sports jacket, 2 btn, notch lapel, again without shoulder padding but it seems to be made out of corduroy but its not as thick as regular corduroy. (Forgive my ignorance as to the type of material here!). Patch pockets at the bottom.
*A grey tweed sports coat, 2 btn, notch lapel, with shoulder padding, hacking pockets.
*A blue heavy tweed sports coat with notch lapel, 2btn, 'ordinary' flapped pockets, there's a sort of 'overcheck' on it-no idea what to wear with it.

I have a variety of corduroy trousers in a variety of colours that seem to go well with the tweed sports coats, but was wondering what would be the best colours to pair with them. I also have a grey tweed waistcoat that seems to go with a lot of things.

Anyway, many many thanks for taking the time to read this post...any advice is appreciated

Skipperino

Great Britain
Lincolnshire
Lincoln
I forgot to mention; I've got a collection of straight-up wool ties I like to wear with the tweed sports jackets as well