irish95

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Illinois
Waukegan
Always loved that Sinn. Came close to picking it up a few times. Looks great. The explorer and Omega are also great choices. Was never a huge fan of the explorer in the past, but some of these wrist shots have changed my mind.

Zengineer

United States
MICHIGAN
Bruce Township
Always loved that Sinn. Came close to picking it up a few times. Looks great. The explorer and Omega are also great choices. Was never a huge fan of the explorer in the past, but some of these wrist shots have changed my mind.
I own or have owned Rolexes, Omegas, IWC, Zenith, Grand Seiko and others. This Sinn is the only watch anyone ever notices... or at least ever comments on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Semper Jeep

United States
Michigan
Bloomfield Hills
A cold and snowy Michigan day so a little casual with the extreme weather ready Sinn Arktis 203.

That Sinn is gorgeous. I had the blue 103 and traded it locally for a vintage Heuer I had been lusting after. It's one of the few watches I've traded or sold and regretted but I'm happy with the Heuer that replaced it.

Today I'm wearing my Marathon TSAR.

Zengineer

United States
MICHIGAN
Bruce Township
That Sinn is gorgeous. I had the blue 103 and traded it locally for a vintage Heuer I had been lusting after. It's one of the few watches I've traded or sold and regretted but I'm happy with the Heuer that replaced it.

Today I'm wearing my Marathon TSAR.

I had one of those but on a strap. I eventually sold it, probably should have kept it. This Seiko sort of replaced it I guess...and to stay on point with the thread,.it is what I'm wearing today.

RogerP

Connoisseur
Canada
ON
Oakville
I had one of those but on a strap. I eventually sold it, probably should have kept it. This Seiko sort of replaced it I guess...and to stay on point with the thread,.it is what I'm wearing today.

Love. That. Watch.

irish95

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Illinois
Waukegan
I’ll figure this picture posting eventually.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts