SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
True, I’m not a watch collector. Thanks...My watch is actually a BLRO (“Pepsi”), but I sourced the LN and “Coke” inserts so I could change it up every once in a while.
Two for the price of one! Good idea.

The more I see the GMT with the Pepsi bezel, the more I fall in love with it.

I wonder what would happen if I just rolled into an AD and told them I wanted to buy one?

Steel Rim

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Florida
Wilton Manors
Thinking of purchasing this @45mm. Typically too big for me, but am obsessed by the look...IMG_3035.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Today's watch choice is my Apple Series 4 watch in black stainless steel, with a black rubber strap. The watch looks like hell on one's wrist, but it does provide valuable feedback as to your activity levels and related cardiac functioning throughout the day! It may be big, ugly and not very stylish, but it can badger one out of an overly sedentary lifestyle, provide critical medical information to the wearer and contact medical authorities, if necessary and it can serve as your iphone, eliminating the need to carry the more inconveniently (much larger) sized iphone on your person. Not too bad, eh? ;)

MTM_Master?

United States
Wisconsin
Milwaukee
Thinking of purchasing this @45mm. Typically too big for me, but am obsessed by the look...View attachment 31265
Great look, I am personally a huge fan of Panerai. If you want the same DNA but something slightly smaller, you may consider the Radiomir PAM 574. 42mm, although you give up the wire lugs and onion crown.

Steel Rim

United States
Florida
Wilton Manors
Great look, I am personally a huge fan of Panerai. If you want the same DNA but something slightly smaller, you may consider the Radiomir PAM 574. 42mm, although you give up the wire lugs and onion crown.
Thanks. I want wire lugs and onion crown.
Looking at the PAM62 but mucho $$$ and rare...

MTM_Master?

United States
Wisconsin
Milwaukee
Looks fine to me - it's a Panerai - it's not supposed to look small and discreet.

I've been wearing this offering from a (very much) lesser-known brand of late. I love the styling - like the lovechild of a Royal Oak and a Nautilus.

Very nice! Looks great. The dial layout, particularly the applied indices and hands, reminds me of a Zenith Defy Classic. I really like how the day/date windows are positioned at 6 o'clock.

Do you have a display caseback? I have to admit, this brand was mostly unknown to me as well - after a little interneting, does your piece have an updated/restored vintage movement in it??

RogerP

Connoisseur
Canada
ON
Oakville
Very nice! Looks great. The dial layout, particularly the applied indices and hands, reminds me of a Zenith Defy Classic. I really like how the day/date windows are positioned at 6 o'clock.

Do you have a display caseback? I have to admit, this brand was mostly unknown to me as well - after a little interneting, does your piece have an updated/restored vintage movement in it??
Thanks! And yes to the display back. Only the various limited edition OHM (Original Historical Movement) Series house classic vintage calibers. Mine has a more pedestrian Sellita. I am eyeing the tank-shaped OHM as my next buy.

Hebrew Barrister

United States
texas
yourmomtown
That would drive me nuts. I don’t get that approach. I wear this one pretty much every day of my life and am perfectly content. To each their own, I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only owning one would drive me nuts, but if you're only going to have one, that's a pretty damn good choice for it. Nicely chosen.

Semper Jeep

United States
Michigan
Bloomfield Hills
I'm wearing my new Nomos Club Campus. I picked it up at a new local AD during a launch event for Nomos. I went in just to look and see how these smaller Club models fit compared to my old Ahoi and instantly fell in love. The Ahoi was gorgeous but fit horribly. This one is gorgeous and fits beautifully.

(The photo is from a couple of days ago but I'm wearing it again so I thought I'd recycle it.)

Now I need to stop back into the store this afternoon and pick up the Wolf watch winder box that was included as a "gift with purchase" for buying during the launch.