Kyle76

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
NC
Fayetteville
Why do you like to show one inch of waistcoat rather than no waistcoat showing?

Someone did comment to me that his shirt was untucked! IMHO, showing any waistcoat under the front of the tailcoat has the same effect.
Matt, perhaps an inch is too much, but given the leeway that is generally accepted these days in such matters, I like the look of a little white showing between the dark jacket and dark pants, kind of like showing a little cuff below your sleeve jacket. I'm not saying it's right, but it looks "right enough" to me.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Not worried about him with the Nuclear Codes. He is more interested in bringing the military home, from what I see. It seems to me that even some Democrats think he is pulling the military out of other countries to fast. The military is a tool, not an answer to a problem, for him.......................................................................................................................................
Don't like his lack of interest in clothes. But, we all lack interest in somethings. His clothes are horrible.
Not to sound like a wannabe smart ass, but the nuclear codes have more to do with preemptive deliveries, than with overdue returns! :icon_scratch:

JBierly

Advanced Member
United States
Tennessee
Chattanooga
Did anyone notice that the only one smiling in the picture is the First Lady...there is a reason for that! :teacha:

I think the message is quite clear here - marry a fashion model if for nothing else that someone looks good in the pictures. She is definitely carrying this group...

WA

Honors Member
United States
WA
Bellingham
Not to sound like a wannabe smart ass, but the nuclear codes have more to do with preemptive deliveries, than with overdue returns! :icon_scratch:
Reading character and watching it seems rather clear that Trump is interested in discipline, not murder. Nuclear is way beyond discipline. How can one use nuclear without killing innocent people? Nuclear is to prevent preemptive strikes, because Nuclear strike is beyond reason. To make this short, he has use power to give us back power that we, individuals, have lost. Murders don't give us power. One example, political correctness is thief of your right of free speech.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts