smmrfld

United States
California
Pleasanton
I'm packing my wife and daughter off to Japan for two months from June through August, so if/when I pop over for a visit at the midpoint, I'll be traveling solo - maybe I'll give a coat and tie another go, see about that Free Upgrade.

DH
As a weekly traveler, IMO this is compete fallacy. In fact, upgrades are so heavily controlled by airline protocol that a GA providing one because of a tie at the expense of an elite pax would be risking disciplinary action. And yes, there are FF that watch for this stuff and report it...unbelievable as it may seem.

Dhaller

United States
Georgia
Atlanta
As a weekly traveler, IMO this is compete fallacy. In fact, upgrades are so heavily controlled by airline protocol that a GA providing one because of a tie at the expense of an elite pax would be risking disciplinary action. And yes, there are FF that watch for this stuff and report it...unbelievable as it may seem.
You are undermining the mythology!

DH

FLMike

Connoisseur
United States
FL
West Coast
I'm packing my wife and daughter off to Japan for two months from June through August, so if/when I pop over for a visit at the midpoint, I'll be traveling solo - maybe I'll give a coat and tie another go, see about that Free Upgrade.

DH
What does this have to do with the thread topic or dressing for a fight?

Last edited:

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Have there been films with people fighting with suits on?

Dhaller

United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Have there been films with people fighting with suits on?
The Bond films, as noted, and also the Kingsman films.

John Wick fights in suits, though he's a step below the British style of the others.

DH

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts