ItalianStyle

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Canada
Ontario
Cambridge
Any Cagney-style movie from the 40s will have men fighting in suits - furthermore the fighting will include swinging your arms wildly in a very theatrical way...

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
I don't care what all the others do in terms of dressing for a fight, but Chuck Norris fights in blue jeans and denim jackets and who among us has the mettle to tell Chuck Norris that he is under dressed? Not me! LOL. ;)

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
I don't care what all the others do in terms of dressing for a fight, but Chuck Norris fights in blue jeans and denim jackets and who among us has the mettle to tell Chuck Norris that he is under dressed? Not me! LOL. ;)
Not just any jeans, but Action Jeans!

StephenRG

Honors Member
United States
New York
Merrick
Contrasting approach - the boxer (Tyson Fury) and the basketball player (Magic Johnson). I like Magic's suit - though I would have wanted a more colourful tie.

Acct2000

Connoisseur - Moderator
United States
Michigan
Lansing

I'm having some fun imagining the scene where someone who is about to get thrashed tells Chuck Norris that he will not fight because Chuck has not met the dress code. (Should you keep an extra tie with you in case you need to fight Chuck Norris?)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts