DoctorCrate

Inactive user
United States
New York
New York
Nowadays everything is digitized and everybody wants to save their time to go for shopping. Every woman love jewelry and never refuse to have it. I heard many positive aspects of shopping jewelry online. Contrary they have hard time feeling themselves wearing jewelry online. I want to know if people will purchase FASHION JEWELRY online. Can anyone help to share your opinion?

Dhaller

United States
Georgia
Atlanta
I would visualize my wife's reaction if I presented her with some "fashion jewelry" I'd bought her online, but I don't have to: I can just search "Negan and Glenn" on YouTube for a pretty good approximation ;)

DH

Marysia93

Starting Member
Poland
SLASKIE
BIELSKO
Well I would buy this type of jewelry for myself if it's not to expensive than why not? I use aliexpres so im not afraid of online shoping.

AJ1982

Starting Member
Great Britain
Derbyshire
Derby
I would buy online, you can get alot of bargains especially if you are only wanting something for one specific occasion and do not want to spend to much.

Hailey Debailly

Starting Member
Indonesia
Bali
Denpasar
I first shopped online jewelries at Maison Cajaulet. I don't know why this brand, probably just because it looks really fresh, simple but elegant. They actually offered me to become one of their brand ambassador, and I love it! Since then I am receiving regularly some complimentary jewelries to make posts on instagram. they have a large range of quality product that never makes me feel bored of getting new products from them. So yes, you should definitely shop online, take your time to dig and find a reliable brand for whom their customers happiness matters!

have a nice day :)

Attachments

Peak and Pine

Honors Member
United States
Maine
Mars Hill
How 'bout if we changed the title to, Would you purchase fashion jewelry period.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^
Buying jewelry for my wife, I always prefer to be able to handle, see and look directly at the pieces I am considering buying, but then I also would never consider buying her costume jewelry. Though she does have some fashion jewelry that was made for her by a few of her friends or that she has made for herself in a jewelry crafting group of which she was a part. To the gentlemen, I recommend never attempting to gift your lady with fashion jewelry. To the ladies I say, if you enjoy fashion jewelry, go for i, buying it from online sources and/or brick and mortar establishments...or you might learn to make it for yourselfs and as gifts to others. From observing my wife, it looks to be a lot of fun! ;)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts