zeppacoustic

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
SC
Charleston
Not the most exhilarating topic, albeit a practical one. Looking to upgrade from my venerable Hanes, which I believe are 100% cotton. They seem to stretch out a bit. Looking for a supportive pair I can work out in after work, etc. Should I go with a cotton/synthetic blend?

pistos

United States
Indiana
Indianapolis
I have thin thighs and it took me a while to find underwear I like. I use Under Armour Boxerjocks, the mesh version. They hug my thighs tight enough to stay down and are pretty comfortable all day.

Reuben

Honors Member
United States
GA
Athens
If you're working out in them, my vote's for 100% synthetic all the way.

Dieu et les Dames

United States
Florida
Gulf Breeze
I have a reoccurring issue, my boxer briefs bunch up between my thighs and it just sucks and is inconvenient to correct throughout a normal day.

Has anyone had this issue and solved it?

Hanes and CK cotton boxer briefs both bunch up on me

Dmontez

Advanced Member
United States
Texas
Corpus Christi
I have a reoccurring issue, my boxer briefs bunch up between my thighs and it just sucks and is inconvenient to correct throughout a normal day.

Has anyone had this issue and solved it?

Hanes and CK cotton boxer briefs both bunch up on me
I used to wear CK steel boxer briefs, but everytime I went from sitting to standing I was yanking them down. I now wear Spanx cotton comfort boxer briefs I don't have to re-adjust at all through the day.

http://m.spanx.com/products/38-620?q=cotton comfort boxer brief

Reuben

Honors Member
United States
GA
Athens
Look for boxer-briefs with a longer inseam, Dieu. I've found 5" is good for casual wear while 7" is perfect for exercise.

Wolfslair

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Pennsylvania
Philadelphia
I know the synthetics are supposed to "wick sweat" but I find cotton breathes better. I wind up with "bat wings" when I wear under armor, that is my scrotum sticks to my thigh.:icon_jokercolor: I used to wear jockey pouch midway length, but Jockey changed the inner material from two ply to one ply. Now, they develop holes within a month. I really like ExOfficio, but they are pricey. I do admit they last for years.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts