You ask about wearing a tie. I invite you to look at my novelty ties - www.chippneckwear.com
They are sophisticated humor. Some have messages. You can become the guy wearing the funny ties1
If you want to chat, give me a call.

Paul Winston
212 687-0850 cell 203 559-7653
When you pull up the front you are lowering the front waist band.
If you want the rear length with cuffs to be at your heal top, you can't avoid a slight break.
I invite you to visit my site and check out the braces.
Paul Winston
www.chippneckwear.com
M
maws
Hello Paul. I appreciate you reaching out and thank you for the suggestion. In the photo I was wearing braces and I wear them whenever I wear a sportcoat.

Daniel
M
maws
I wear my trousers such that the waistband is centered over my navel. While my trousers have sufficient rise for this I do max it out and am unable to raise the trousers any further. This makes slipping the braces over my shoulders a thoughtful exercise (I could just loosen the braces for putting it on but haven't yet).
As has been suggested, it sounds like your shirt is too tight.
since you now wear a tie at work, I invite you to visit my site- www.chippneckwear.com
No company selling comparable quality has better prices.
Paul Winston
When looking in a mirror or posing for a picture individuals often correct their posture. Then when moving they return to their true posture. Among the possibilities - a low right shoulder.

Paul Winston
www.chippneckwear.com
I used Hardwick as the supply source for a few school clubs and singing groups blazers.
They are gone. I don't know if they will rise from the ashes.
Paul Winston
www.chippneckwear.com
Post images of your textured sweaters. Texture can be a positive contrast to the fine texture of the jacket.
Did you add the 1/4 " stitching to the jacket? Without the stitching what you have is a suit jacket with brown buttons.
Paul Winston
www.chippneckwear.com
If you had the jacket altered in NYC it would cost more than twice what you paid for it. If you really like the jacket, and if a skilled tailor - NOT your dry cleaner - says the jacket can be altered, than it is what you think is a fair price for a properly fitting jacket that determines if you have it altered. $200, $300............?
Paul Winston
chippneckwear.com
If you don't mind the hardness of a twisted yarn - frescos come in single ply, double ply and even triple ply- nothing is more wrinkle resistant and great for travel. Because of the open weave it can be worn in warm weather- even in heavier weights.
Paul Winston
chippneckwear.com
Jeff84
Jeff84
I’ve never seen fresco anywhere. I’m from Michigan, so as you can imagine lightweight fabrics aside from linen are not common.
I don't know anything about the Knottery. Have you tried using the form for messages on their site?
If your order is for a Grenadine tie, my Grenadine ties ( Made in USA using silk from Italy) usually ship the day after receipt of the order.
Paul Winston
chippneckwear.com
P
paul winston
Ties are restocked regularly. Sometime the site shows "out" and we have ties.

Paul Winston
P
paul winston
As of this morning - Feb 26 - all colors of Grenadine are in stock with the exception of Sage and Gold which have both been discontinued by both of the Como mills.
Rletson
Rletson
Wonderful. Thank you for this.