There is a Brooks Brothers store in Seattle. Wait for a sale and you should be able to get what you want.

Congratulations on your promotion ! If you want to reward yourself with a new tie, I invite you to visit my site:
www.chippneckwear

Paul Winston
212 687-0850 Cell 203 559-7653
You ask about wearing a tie. I invite you to look at my novelty ties - www.chippneckwear.com
They are sophisticated humor. Some have messages. You can become the guy wearing the funny ties1
If you want to chat, give me a call.

Paul Winston
212 687-0850 cell 203 559-7653
When you pull up the front you are lowering the front waist band.
If you want the rear length with cuffs to be at your heal top, you can't avoid a slight break.
I invite you to visit my site and check out the braces.
Paul Winston
www.chippneckwear.com
M
maws
Hello Paul. I appreciate you reaching out and thank you for the suggestion. In the photo I was wearing braces and I wear them whenever I wear a sportcoat.

Daniel
M
maws
I wear my trousers such that the waistband is centered over my navel. While my trousers have sufficient rise for this I do max it out and am unable to raise the trousers any further. This makes slipping the braces over my shoulders a thoughtful exercise (I could just loosen the braces for putting it on but haven't yet).
As has been suggested, it sounds like your shirt is too tight.
since you now wear a tie at work, I invite you to visit my site- www.chippneckwear.com
No company selling comparable quality has better prices.
Paul Winston
When looking in a mirror or posing for a picture individuals often correct their posture. Then when moving they return to their true posture. Among the possibilities - a low right shoulder.

Paul Winston
www.chippneckwear.com
I used Hardwick as the supply source for a few school clubs and singing groups blazers.
They are gone. I don't know if they will rise from the ashes.
Paul Winston
www.chippneckwear.com