Bruce, do you typically coordinate your scarves with your tie, overcoat or suit jacket/sportcoat?
upr_crust
upr_crust
I typically coordinate scarf to overcoat and hat, then, if it works with the tie and the suit, that's just gravy.
Jeff84
Jeff84
Oh okay. I checked out the site, there are very nice scarves on there.
I've just seen this AAAC Thrift postings and WOW you've had great products in the past- are you still offering items?
I swear it seems that lapels got so big in the 70's that they started dragging down the collars through the 80's! I cannot stand the skyscraper shoulder pads with the droopy collar gigantic lapel hanging on for dear life! Haha
Andy A moment ago
Miami_Heat:

Thanks for the info. However these are VigLink links that are part of our advertising. If you hover your cuser over the linked word it will say "Link added by VigLink" so you know it's legitimate. If you hover and it doesn't say that please report it.

Did you know I was just in Stockholm? I put up a notice in the Events Forum and met some Members at the Nobis hotel!

Andy
But getting back to Dunhills . . . I was introduced to them by a fellow enlisted man back in the early 70's. He was from a very well-to-do family. How well-to-do? He bought his wife an orange sports car for Halloween!

Anyway, he'd buy Dunhills by the box and leave it open on his desk. We were invited to help ourselves. Good smokes? man
TKI67
TKI67
That is over the top! I’d think it was a big deal just to have the cigars without the orange car!
Hello, I highly recommend Vass. Since you are going there, you might want to ask for Mr. Laszlo Balazs at Vass store at #6 Haris. He will give you good service. I did not want to put his name on this forum without his permission so that is why I sent you this private message. Good luck in your shopping.

Jim (blue suede shoes)
D
Dragan Lazarevski
Thanks for reaching out BSS - much appreciated! In fact, the person I spoke with on the phone was indeed Mr. Laszlo. Unfortunately, he told me he will not be around the day I will visit their store but he assured me that I will, nevertheless, be in the very competent hands of his colleagues.
What is your business? How many individuals are in your work place? Corduroy is a wonderful 3 season casual trouser- good with a sweater, good with a blazer or sports jacket. Whipcord and Bedford cord are also good alternatives to the classic flannels. If you post images of your jackets the forum will chip in with color suggestions.
Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts