Imogen Lamport from Inside Out Style was kind enough to include AskAndy on her Top Seven Men’s Fashion Resources!
MEN’S STYLE SOLUTIONS – 7 OF THE BEST ONLINE RESOURCES
NOVEMBER 4, 2016
Every now and again I get asked by you lovely readers about where to find information for the men in your life. Similar to the kind of information I post here for women.
Some of you even suggest I start a blog for men (if there were only a few more million hours in the week I would, but sadly I can only just keep up with writing this one blog, let along trying to produce enough content for a men’s style blog as well!).
So rather than try and write my own, I thought I’d provide you with links to some useful men’s style blogs.
7 Great Men’s Style and Fashion Blogs
- Ask Andy – it’s been around a long time and has lots of brilliant resources and information on all questions of men’s style and what to wear
- A Poor Man’s Millions – Australian fashion and lifestyle for men
- Gentleman’s Gazette – Classic style for men – not latest fashion trends
- Effortless Gent – style and dressing tips for young men in the modern workplace no matter the dress code
- Fashion Beans – trend and wardrobe advice for the modern man
- He Spoke Style – tips on style and dressing for men from ties to lapels and so much more
- Valet –from tips on doing your laundry, to what to wear to a job interview as well as the latest fashions it’s all here