brogue-shoesAnother Name For Brogue Shoes?

Another Name For Brogue Shoes?

Brogue Shoes Question: I recall there being another name for brogue (perforated) shoes, but can’t find it anywhere. Can you help? You might be thinking of “Wingtip” which is a certain type of Brogue. ?? Here is what I have in my book, The Encyclopedia of Men’s Clothes: Brogue Shoes – […]